Monday, February 27, 2012

My crush

I've got a man crush on Andrew Breitbart; when he is on TV I get all tingly.  It's not necessarily a physical thing....although we have similar teddy bear shapes.  And when I see him like this...


I can't help but think of sitting opposite him, washing between his toes, and listening to him read some of the hate filled, name calling, emails he receives from his foes.  Ahhhhh.....

It's actually more intellectual than physical.  I admire his attitude.  He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and he doesn't care who it rubs the wrong way.  I love his rock star status in the conservative world.  I could learn a lot from him.  I feel like I have been so whipped by the PC police that I'm actually scared to confront people with my politics.  I will be honest if asked, but usually I just keep quiet and go about my own business.  Don't rock the boat.  This blog is the start of finding my voice again.  The start of not being intimidated into silence by the fear of people labeling me in a negative way.  The start of being more like Mr. Breitbart. 

I have a man crush on Andrew Breitbart because of his big tough balls.  What can I say?  I love Andrew Breitbart's balls....

No comments:

Post a Comment